Are you a social entrepreneur?
PwC Social Entrepreneurs Club
The PwC Social Entrepreneurs Club is a members club for UK-based social enterprises or social entrepreneurs who have a direct and existing relationship with PwC.
As a member you’ll be joining a group of forward thinking, like-minded entrepreneurs, and can:
- attend events where you’ll be able to network and share ideas
- attend our social impact measurement training, to learn how to quantify the benefits of your work
- work with a mentor or coach to help you think through issues relating to your business
- learn how to solve business problems at our master classes
- receive member discounts and promotions.
There’s no cost to join, but you’ll need to fill in a brief online application. Once we’ve confirmed your eligibility, we’ll send you your membership information and card and you’ll also be able to log in to the member's area of our website.
There’s a lots of interesting information in the member's area including publications, webinars and thought capital. You can also sign up to our events and master classes and find out about the latest discounts and promotions on offer.
If you’re attending one of our events, these typically take place in our Centres for Social Impact (CSIs). We currently have CSIs in the Fire Station in London and also in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Leeds.